In many cases millennials are a small part of a church’s population. Churches can be afraid to build their church around them because there is a sense that millennials can’t be depended on to be there.Millennials can have a different mindset when it comes to the church and when it comes to Jesus. Often it seem that millennials want Jesus but not the church.
So what do millennials want?
- Millennials want authenticity, not relevancy.
- Millennials want to be put to work.
- Millennials are looking for mentors.
- Millennials want to be theologically challenged
- Millennials are tired of being talked about.